Terms and conditions:
- The books are in good condition unless otherwise stated. Small imperfections such as an ex-libris, stamps and names are not always mentioned in the description.
- The pictures of the book shown on www.zaalbooks.com & www.zaalbooks.nl are of the book that is for sale.
- Orders can be made by order form, email, or by phone.
- Orders will be dealt with on a first come first served basis and will be confirmed by email.
- You will receive a confirmation of your order with the total amount due and a specification of the shipping costs.
- Your order will be reserved for two weeks. During this period you can transfer the total amount due, specifying the correct invoice number. The account number and invoice number can be found in the confirmation e-mail. If no payment has been made within two weeks, the reservation will be cancelled automatically.
- Ordered books will be sent to the address specified, together with the signed invoice, if possible within 2 working days and otherwise as soon as possible after receipt of payment. An arrangement can be made to collect the books and the postage costs will then be substracted from the bill.
- All prices are in Euros and include VAT, but exclude postage, packing and insurance.
- The postage costs will depend on the weight and size of the ordered books. We will use the Dutch post office tariffs. For information: visit Information: Shipping costs.
- There will be no postage/shipping costs, if an order is made within the Netherlands with a total amount (excluding postage), for more than EUR 100.00.
- There will be no postage/shipping costs, if an order is made within Europe with a total amount (excluding postage), for more than EUR 250.00.
- There will be no postage/shipping costs, if an order is made outside Europe with a total amount (excluding postage), for more than EUR 500.00.
- Orders worth more than EUR 100.00 will unless otherwise stated be automatically insured if they are to be sent.
- Damage or loss of an item during shipping is at buyer's risk. The item(s) can be insured or registered at the cost of the owner.
- Methods of payment accepted: bank transfer, credit card, paypal, ideal and cash/money by post.
- If the delivered goods do not meet expectations, the goods can be returned within seven working days in the same condition and in a suitable packaging with the required postage. The sum paid for the goods will then be transfered to your account. The costs of returning the goods will not be reimbursed and are at the risk of the buyer. Before returning the books please contact us about the procedure that should be followed.
- The Dutch post office TPG post puts charges on goods which are returned without postage. These goods will therefore not be accepted by Zaal Books and the payment for the goods will not be reimbursed.
- The registration of customer's information. Personal information about clients will only be used for the purpose of administration and processing orders for Zaal Books. This information will never be passed on to a third party.
- Zaal Books is registered at the Utrecht Chamber of Commerce under 30183562.
Zaal Books © All rights reserved. All prices on this website are VAT inclusive.
development by inforvision